Current Bread Card Holders
Check your balance at: www.myrepeatrewards.com
You are the most important part of our everyday business and we want to say "Thank You" by giving something back to you. Our Bread Card program is designed to reward you for you loyalty to our business.
Earn Points Today
Join our Bread Card program and earn points on all of your qualifying food and beverage purchases at participating Chianti Grill and PorterHouse restaurants.
Enrollment Is Free & Simple Sign Up Now!
Ask any staff member for an enrollment form. Fill out the form and we will issue you your Bread Card with today's qualifying points. Present the card each time you pay your food and beverage tab. We will automatically track your purchases and assign points to your account.
Watch Your Bread Rise!
Log into your Bread Card account via our website to watch your balance grow, track activity and update your membership information.
Have Dinner On Us!
Receive a $15 Bread Card Reward Certificate for each 300 points you earn! Redeem your Bread Card Reward Certificates towards your favorite Chianti Grill or PorterHouse meal or beverage!
Giving Back to Humanity
Each time you redeem a Bread Card Reward Certificate, we will make a donation to the Feed My Starving Children charitable organization. You can help us help others.
Celebrate Birthdays & Anniversaries
Include your Birthday and Anniversary date on the enrollment form and receive exclusive offers to make the occasions even more special.
Double Point Offers
Typically we issue one point for each dollar spent on qualifying food and beverage purchases. Dine with us on Mondays and Tuesdays and receive double points for your qualifying purchase. Watch our website for other special Bread Card offers or promotions.
- To earn points you must present your Bread Card each time you pay your tab.
- If you forget your card, save your receipt and present it with your card on your next visit. Your account will be credited at the time.
- Bread Cards are non-transferable and cannot be merged or combined.
- Points are issued on Food and Beverage purchases minus any applicable discounts or Bread Card Certificate redemptions.
- Points are not issued for tax, gratuity or the purchase of Gift Cards.
- Certificate will be mailed to you with an expiration date. Expired certificates may not be honored.
- Bread Card members must keep their personal information and mailing address up to date in order to receive information and offers.
- Lost / Stolen Certificates will not be replaced.
- Bread Card Birthday, Anniversary and Welcome Certificates are Dine-in only promotions.
- Bread Card Reward Certificates may be used for Dine-in or Carry-out.
- Bread Card Certificates have no cash value. They may be exchanged for food and beverages only. They may not be used to cover tax or gratuity.
- All Bread Card Certificates are one-time redemption's. No cash back for unused balances nor can the balance be used to cover tax or gratuity.
- There can only be one Bread Card Certificate redeemed per guest check. Tables with multiple certificates will have their checks split accordingly.
- Bread Cards hold no cash value and are not an obligation of credit. Issuer reserves the right to alter or cancel the program at any time.
- We will not sell or rent your personal information to any other company or organization.
Visit our websites to update member information, view current balance and certificates issued.